Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Positive Attitude = Noah = win win!



Our Journey begins with Hope!
On May 12, 2009 Noah was diagnosed with ALL-Leukemia and our life was changed forever. I say ‘Our Journey' because Noah's Battle is my Battle too!
He is the Super Hero & I am the sidekick We went from trips on the weekend to complete isolation. From Noah's hair growing faster than I could cut it to handfuls falling out on the pillow.
We have been very blessed throughout this journey despite Noah's toughest days when I break down and ask... Why?
I don't think I will ever understand why this has happened during my time here on this earth. I can only guide Noah where to look to during it ALL.
So …with that we choose to believe that God has a plan for us and we find our HOPE in him every single day!
Noah always says when my Leukemia is over, he looks at this as an obstacle in his path & believes that he will win! Tunnel vision is what I refer to it as. He is focused on a goal of remission and chooses to always look ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment