Friday, July 8, 2011

If you could say a prayer

So you all know me well enough by now, if you have been following since day one, that we aren't the "praying" type.  But if you could please do so or send out some positive energy to our friends who are laying their son, Julian to rest to day, I would be much obliged.  I would like for them to be surrounded with as much love and positive energy as possible today, as I'm certain today is probably not going to the hardest of the days, weeks, months to come for them.
We weren't able to make the funeral, and I'm saddened by that, but I have not stopped thinking about them all week, and especially today.  What if it were son? or daughter?

thank you.

2 comments:

  1. I will surely be praying for Julian's family. So glad that I can do that for them and for you and your family. Sending my love and prayers for you all.
    In His great and mighty love,
    Carolyn O'Cain

    ReplyDelete